Men’s consolation reminiscence foam diabetic slippers greater extensive width adjustable swollen feet arthritis edema house footwear with indoor outside anti-skid rubber sole
$38.03 – $42.98
- rubber sole
- 【mens slippers wide width】 — soft comfy top plus fuzzy coral fleece lining,with unique hook & loop closure for adjustable consolation perfect for worn-out, swollen feet and better balance. Diabetic slippers with velcro closure, it takes smooth to modify to the width of toes. They’ll tend to be an super nest for arthritis and swollen feet of every age.
- 【cushioning & guide insole】 — smooth to put on and take off,slip on shoes are all padded with high-density reminiscence foam, together with excessive resilient foam cushioning to provide advanced consolation, which makes you experience like you are on foot on a soft cloud. Supportive insole relaxes your arch and soothes not unusual foot pains (e. G. Plantar fasciitis) from all-day on foot or status.
- 【non slip rubber sole】— durable rubber indoor outside sole gives water-proof and non skid traction,lets you put on them as comfortable bed room slippers or footwear for across the house; sturdy sufficient for occasional out of doors put on, e. G. Lounging, fetching the mail, on foot the canine. Hand and machine cleanable is available, and the slippers must be placed in a cool area and dry clearly.
- 【ideal gift selections】— those diabetic mens slippers available in 2 colors, black-1 & black-2, are available in 7 sizes (length 8, 9, 10, eleven, 12, 13, 14) ought to fit all preferred, slim or huge feet,ideal for guys of every age and existence. They’re first rate presents for husband, daddy,grandfather, son or your family who would love to decorate consolation for touchy, diabetic, arthritis edema, neuropathy and plantar fasciitis ft.
- 【goal usres】— mens residence slippers are perfect for people with swollen toes, edema, foot harm, flat feet, sensitive ft or simply worn-out ft. Additionally super slippers for every body who be afflicted by arthritis, gout, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, osteoarthritis, morton’s neuroma, bunions, corns, hammer toes, ulcers, heel spurs, leg lymphedema, cellulitis alzheimers, or stroke sufferers.